Table of Contents Hide
- Budget 2023 to boost domestic tourism.
- Budget 2023 benefits for local travelers traveling locally next year
- #1 Save money on Jalan-Jalan domestically
- #2 Better Bus To Explore Malacca, Kota Kinabalu, and Kuching
- #3 Traveling is Easier For individuals and senior citizens with mobility issues in Sabah & Sarawak
- #4 Handicrafts Shopping will be possible at hotels
- #5 Peace of Mind While Vacationing
- #6 No OTP for high-risk transactions
- #7 Penangites and Sabahan can travel internationally now from Kota Kinabalu & Penang airport
- #8 More ecotourism activities to be added to your bucket list
Budget 2023 to boost domestic tourism.
Hi, Malaysian Travelers! On 7 Oct 2022, the 2023 budget was presented by the finance minister, Datuk Seri Tengku Zafrul Abdul Aziz. Accordingly, the Ministry of Finance has announced that Budget 2023 is about “Strengthening Recovery, Facilitating Reforms Towards Sustainable Socio-Economic Resilience of Keluarga Malaysia”.
With numerous initiatives being announced, here are some key highlights and benefits from Budget 2023 that every Malaysian traveler should know to better plan your Cuti-Cuti Malaysia.
Budget 2023 benefits for local travelers traveling locally next year
#1 Save money on Jalan-Jalan domestically
There are RM25mil of incentives to encourage Keluarga Malaysia to go on holiday to a domestic destination of their choice. The incentives are discounts, vouchers, and rebates for lodgings, tourism packages, handicrafts, and artwork up to RM100. Save your budget for vacation expenses and also you guys can find the packages that they serve or promote according to your dream destination.