Table of Contents Hide
- It’s time to say hello to the world again! Enjoy 50% off your first car booking with TREVO and the next best thing is – you can tag along with us to our next destination!
- What is TREVO?
- FAQs – Guest
- Q: How do I book a car?
- Q: How do I enter a promo code?
- Q: Do I meet with the host or is the car delivered?
- Q: Do I have to pay for delivery?
- Q: What do I have to do when I get the car?
- Q: How am I protected?
- Q: What happens when I exceed mileage?
- Q: Can I cancel a booking?
- Q: Does booking include petrol?
- Q: Can P license register?
- Q: What happens when I get into an accident?
- Q: Is TREVO available in Malaysia only?
- Q: Does TREVO collect any deposit?
- Q: How long will it take to get a refund if I cancel/withdraw my booking?
- Q: What if there is another driver?
- Q: There’s something wrong with the car during my usage. What do I do?
- FAQs – Host
- Q: How do I become a host?
- Q: What documents do I need to share my car?
- Q: How does the marketplace fee work?
- Q: How does Trevo determine the booking rate?
- Q: How does insurance work?
- Q: Who pays for the damages?
- Q: How do I ensure the safety of my car? (eg. theft)
- Q: What happens when I need to reject a booking after accepting it?
- Q: What’s the max. age of the car?
- Watch Below Videos for Your Better Understanding on How-To Book, Share & Conduct Car Inspection:
It’s time to say hello to the world again! Enjoy 50% off your first car booking with TREVO and the next best thing is – you can tag along with us to our next destination!
Yass… It’s time to get back behind the wheel. Let’s greet the world again by exploring new destinations, or going to places you’ve been missing. TREVO ‘s Hello World and Hello World+ campaign offers exciting discounts for all your car bookings.
When we first heard about TREVO, we can feel the fun vibes that are so Hipshut – the voice, the brand principles, the color, and there is no hesitation and we couldn’t find the reason why to not collaborate with TREVO. Oh, the discount – who doesn’t love a good deal, right? This means we can finally be behind the wheel of a Mercedes or BMW!
We opted for Alphard to fit the six of us. It’s spacious and comfortable. We didn’t even feel that the trip took us 5 hours in total. The little ones were dancing throughout the trip, parents slept halfway and we thank Trevo for this awesome ride. Check out this video we made for this trip!
After all, TREVO is a community-based marketplace – A car-sharing platform that is people-oriented. And the best point is their free car delivery service within the Greater Kuala Lumpur is so thoughtful-lah! This helps to ease the trouble whenever the guest needs to rent a ride.
Both TREVO Custodian & the host are in contact with us before they deliver the ride. They make sure that they deliver at our convenience and on time. And of coz, they did! Thumbs up TREVO!
Upon delivery, TREVO Custodian helped with the car inspections and we have to take few photos before we start driving and return the car to complete the procedure. Easy peasy lemon squeezy, now the car is ours for the next 4 days! You’re free to explore the apps as TREVO has a huge diversified range of cars that have different colours, models, engine size to fulfill multiple trip purposes.
To help ease you back into the world, every Guest who books a car will receive a free TrevoCare kit containing a face mask, sanitizing wipes, and a pair of gloves. TREVO Custodians will also be implementing disinfection protocols for frequently touched areas in all TREVO cars.
So, this is us – posing in front of Lone Pine Hotel, Penang with our ride of the week. You can make new memories, and take Insta-worthy shots with your loved ones! – like us 🙂