Table of Contents Hide
- Photography of Malaysia’s must-visit places that each conveys a beautiful story or hidden message
- #1 Mabul Island, Sabah
- #2 Melaka River Cruise, Melaka
- #3 Batu Caves Hindu Temple, Selangor
- #4 Ba’kelalan, Sarawak
- #5 Saloma Bridge, Kuala Lumpur
- #6 Genting Highlands, Pahang
- #7 Mount Kinabalu, Sabah
- #8 Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion, Penang Island
- #9 Royal Floria, Putrajaya
- #10 Jambatan Darul Hana, Sarawak
- #11 Kampong Cherating, Pahang
- #12 Kuching Waterfront, Sarawak River
- # 13 Maliau Basin Conservation Center, Sabah
- #14 Jalan Barrack, Sarawak
- #15 Langkawi Island, Kedah
Photography of Malaysia’s must-visit places that each conveys a beautiful story or hidden message
Photography has helped the world in reinforcing history. With the help of powerful images captured, its the perfect way that we can document life. Images create this instant emotional response, whether its anger, happy, sad or proud. That’s what David Hogan Jr does for many years now. His photography skill has well-succeeded in highlighting Malaysia culture, history, architecture, the community in more in-depth. The feeling is indescribable.
When it comes to photography David’s creative work is indescribably amazing. It’s not just about the angle of the shot, the amazing architecture or the beautiful landscape of the location. We love that each of his images tells a story and conveys a hidden message. They are rich in cultural background and inserted with beautiful messages as good reminders to life.
As a travel writer and photographer, David has been traveling around Malaysia and Asia countries to create content for Malaysia Asia. In his own creative way, the images captured and stories written excelled in documenting places, culture, and people of the destination that he travels to. In time, he became a reliable source for travelers who seek for better insight of whereabouts. Of course; his work then received recognitions from the Tourism Malaysia, Sabah Tourism Board and also the Sarawak Tourism Board. Even better, his work has been featured in many international publications such as Lonely Planet, CNN Travel, Yahoo Travel, Wall Street Journal, and more, as well.
Let’s take a look at HIPSHUT’s 15 fav images captured by David Hogan Jr that highlights some of the amazing places in Malaysia: