Table of Contents Hide
- Charge your gadget, Hiphearts coz we’re boarding soon!
- #1 Take a virtual dive into Singapore’s heritage and solve The Curious Case of the Missing Peranakan Treasure at Raffles Hotel Singapore
- #2 Travel back to the 16th century and explore Peranakan Fashion at Singapore’s Peranakan Museum
- #3 Behold Banjar Community’s cultural artefacts from Urang Banjar: Heritage and Culture of the Banjar in Singapore exhibition at the Malay Heritage Centre
- #4 Take a virtual walkthrough Singapore’s Little India and explore the cultural murals and installations
- #5 Step into the World of Chinese Opera at the Chinese Opera Roving Exhibition
- #6 Discover Singapore’s mouth-watering local cultural delicacies through an innovative DigiMuse Presents: Virtual Showcase display
- # 7 From then to now, browse through the artworks with #GalleryAnywhere at National Gallery Singapore
Charge your gadget, Hiphearts coz we’re boarding soon!
Besides the talk-of-the-century Jewel Changi Airport transformation and the glorious Marina Bay Sand hotel, Singapore has so much more than you can think of. I’m talking about the country’s beautiful heritage and culture, of course! Now, without even leaving your bed, Singapore is offering a virtual blast to the past for you to experience the sight and sounds of its cultural melting pot. From the peranakan style’s timeline to instagrammable hotel’s design and the mouth-watering local cultural delicacies, all made possible through the wonders of modern technology. Love it!
Sounds like a plan? Oh, definitely yes! Okay, here’s your itinerary: