Table of Contents Hide
- Something to keep you and your family busy and happy dealing with MCO 2.0
- #1Game night
- #2Dear diary
- #3Bring out the Martha Stewart in everyone
- #4Get everything ready
- #5Movie marathon
- #6Family workout time
- #7Do a checklist
- #8From a parent to a teacher
- #9Building time!
- #10Update your travel bucket list
- #11Spring cleaning time!
- #12Plan out an individual chore
- #13New look, new feel!
- #14A private adventure
- #15Video calls at-the-ready
- #16Start home gardening (indoors or outdoors)
- #17Karaoke at home
Something to keep you and your family busy and happy dealing with MCO 2.0
Not everything about the MCO 2.0 is disappointing. I guess all of us should already know by now that COVID-19 lockdown has brought if not all, but some families closer. It’s an opportunity to understand each family member’s characteristics like one never knew before.
And, since travelling is off the limit, Tourism Selangor has the solution to kill your boredom away. From kids to adult, everyone may find these ideas beneficiary and a whole lot of fun! Plus, you get to spend some quality time with your loved ones. However, if you do feel under the weather or in need of medical attention, we would like to advise you to go to the nearest healthcare provider or hospital and get yourselves screened. Below are the lists of healthcare centres in Selangor that you can visit.
- KPJ Damansara Specialist Hospital
- Sunway Specialist Centre Damansara
- The Tun Hussein Onn National Eye Hospital
- Avisena Specialist Hospital
- Columbia Asia Hospital Bukit Rimau
- Ara Damansara Medical Centre
- Sunway Medical Centre
- KPJ KLang Specialist Centre
- Subang Jaya Medical Centre
- Assunta Hospital
Without further ado, keep clicking next to find out all the fun things you can do at home together 🙂